Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Back to Reality

Friday March 10, 2009
So finally on the last day in Kaprun I mastered the turn on the snowboard! Woo! I really have a great feeling of personal triumph. For those of you who know me well, you know that I am not the most athletic person on the planet. So I was really surprised to go away from Kaprun with no serious injuries or a feeling of defeat! haha! We are now driving back to Wiesbaden on the autobahn. We left early today in order to beat the traffic of tomorrow morning. It is only a 6 hour drive, I believe. Oh and it is so hard to watch the mountains slowly disappear. As we watch the sun set there is a hot air balloon on the horizon. This country (Germany) is really so beautiful and I can feel my self falling in love with the land.
Saturday night we will be having a bar-b-q with everyone that came on the trip. Also my cousin Nikola is coming with her Boyfriend, Alex. She is 5 months pregnant and I'm so excited to see her! Everyone is so happy for them, especially her father, my uncle Falk.
I hope all is well back in the States! I love you guys!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment